What you need to know!
Microsoft Office 365 provides cloud-based productivity and the familiar, rich Office experience customers love as a cloud service. When customers move their email system to Office 365 they can take advantage of the most trusted name in office productivity.
- Office Desktop Applications - Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Publisher.
- Email and Calender - Syncronise your email, contacts and calender acrross all of your devices including PC, Mac, Andriod and iPhones.
- File Storage - Store you crital documents in the cloud and syncrose them across devices or share files will coliegs.
- Web-based Version of Microsoft's Office
“As a commitment to running a highly available service, Microsoft have a Service Level Agreement of 99.9% that is financially backed.”
How Can IT Works Help with Office365?
Firstly, We can answer all of your questions around Microsoft Office65.
- We will help guide you though selecting the best subscription for your business.
- We will setup your own personal domain name (@yourdomain.co.nz) or redirect you existing domain.
- We will setup you computers and any other devices to connect with the Office365 hosted Excahnge server.
- If you have an existing email solution we will migrate all of your exisiting emails to the Office365 hosted Excahnge server.
Try a Free 30 day Trial of Microsoft Office365
For more information about the Office365 plans please click here.